Demonstrating over 20 years of residential construction and management experience, Allan is a highly skilled tradesman with a background in carpentry and joinery.
We deliver to our promise
Dedicated to supplying superior quality
Over 20 years of experience
Highly skilled tradesman, a specialist in his field.
Building and renovating homes is his passion.
Allan Tierney Constructions, owned and operated by Allan Tierney, provides quality, reliable, home building and construction services specialising in extensions, renovations, decks and repairs in the Brisbane metro area.
Allan’s extensive experience along with solid and long term working relationships with quality tradesman and suppliers provides the right mix to carry out a range of quality building services.
Qualified in carpentry and low rise building services, with experience across a spectrum of residential renovation and extension projects, we are a boutique in size, and as a result our customers benefit from personalised upfront service and expertise every step of the way.
Allan Tierney has over 20 years of experience in building and delivery homes and projects of all sizes and he is therefore dedicated to providing superior quality constructions of extensions, renovations, decks in addition to carpentry and maintenance services.
Allan Tierney’s long term appointment as Construction Manager at Osterfield and Johnson and Site Supervisor and Senior Estimator at Mirvac, brings together many years of experience delivering exceptional new homes and construction outcomes.
- His business and career focus is on building quality new custom homes, renovations and extensions on Brisbane’s north and metro area.
- Quality workmanship, in house carpentry and delivering what he promises to a customer is Allan’s mark of difference and a key business objective that drives his outcomes from start to finish.
- Allan’s career highlights include his appointment as Construction Manager at Osterfield and Johnson, a Brisbane based boutique high end designer and builder, before embarking on his own journey as Allan Tierney Constructions. Allan’s project experience includes; the management of several major new residential home contracts ranging from $1.2 – $3.5 million in some of Brisbane’s most exclusive suburbs, as well as extensive renovations to homes of all ages.
- Allan’s demonstrated skills in maintaining excellent client relationships, organisational skills, cost management and subcontractor supervision, is what ensures his customers a seamless construction and maintenance process from project start to completion.
- Door installation or replacement
- Trim installation or replacement
- Crown molding installation
- Cabinet installations, repairs, replacements
- Window installation and replacement
- Decorative Woodworking Solutions
- Decks, Benches, and Outdoor Furniture
- Shelving and Cases
- General Handyman Services
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate IV in Building
- Diploma of Building
- Diploma of Building Surveying
I would like to thank you very much for your work. We are all very pleased with the renovations, and I would recommend you to anybody. Thank you for the way the family has been able to stay in the house during the whole procedure. That has been a great help.